To see the full article and all 35 acts of kindness: click here
1. Say “Good morning” to a person standing next to you in the elevator.
2. Offer to help someone who is in need.
3. Take a minute to direct someone who is lost.
4. Write a letter to a child who could use some extra attention.
5. Offer to pick up food for an elderly neighbour.
6. Give a homeless person some food.
7. Say “I love you” to someone you love.
8. Help a mother carry her baby pram up the train stairs, or hold a door open for her.
9. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
10. Take someone’s shift as the car-pool parent.
11. Bring your assistant coffee.
12. Out of the blue, send flowers to a friend.
13. Say “please” and “thank you”—and really mean it.
14. When you’re on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled or pregnant person.