Here are ten small, simple self-care habits that anyone can get into:
- Go for a walk, run or a light jog.
- Meditate or do deep breathing for five minutes.
- Take a break when you need it.
- Choose who you spend time with.
- Laugh heartily at least once a day.
- Eat green daily.
- Avoid emotional eating.
- Start a journal.
- Learn to say ‘No.’
- Stop overthinking.
Lastly, don’t put it off for the next weekend, Christmas holidays or the zombie apocalypse. Start today and be regular. It won’t take long before you begin to see the difference!