Ready to look out for more than just the bottom line at work? Here are seven keys to becoming an amazing friend for a fellow coworker (and how to make a work friend for yourself).
- Share the same space — and not just in the office.
- Keep competition out of it.
- Open up to find common ground.
- Become (work) partners in crime.
- Love what you do — and don’t be afraid to show it.
- Be respectful and trustworthy.
- Don’t be afraid to be your true self — no filter necessary.
The Huffington Post | By Alena Hall
To read the full article go to the Huffington post