Take a look our top 10 small, thoughtful and very simple gestures and click here to see the entire list of 35.
1. Say “Good morning” to a person standing next to you in the elevator.
2. Pay the toll for the driver behind you.
3. Write a letter to a child who could use some extra attention. Kids love getting mail.
4. Give a homeless person your doggie bag.
5. Say “I love you” to someone you love.
6. Help a mother carry her baby stroller up the underground stairs, or hold a door open for her.
7. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
8. When you’re on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled or pregnant person.
9. Write a note to the boss of someone who helps you, and explain how great a job that person is doing.
10. Offer change when the person in front of you at the register comes up short.