Here are 8 suggestions you might decide to act on, from the ridiculously easy to the slightly more challenging:
To view the original article click here
1. Practice courtesy: Holding the door and saying “please” and “thank you” are easy ways to recognise the feelings and situation of another person. Smile.
2. Offer to return a supermarket cart to its rack for a busy parent or a senior. This little gesture is a great time-saver for someone.
3. Put a coin in an expired or expiring meter for a stranger.
4. Write a gratitude letter to someone who has been a positive force in your life. Or just tell someone how much you appreciated something he or she did.
5. Call a relative or friend to see how they’re doing.
6. Offer to pick up shopping or medications for someone who is ill.
7. Buy a cup of coffee for a stranger.
8. For five minutes, listen to someone without interrupting.