To see the article by Florence NG click here
1. Have everyone be aware of the benefits that teamwork has to offer. If you are working on a project with a group of people, have everyone involved take turns giving suggestions and input into how the projects efficiency can be improved and how goals can be more easily met. This will help everyone know what they need to do to help achieve a certain goal or vision.
2. Make sure everyone feels important. If there is one person on a team that does not feel needed or valued, then the entire team is likely to suffer. Make sure that everyone is involved and knows what needs to be done to achieve to goal. If each team member has a role, they will feel like they have contributed to the end product and will have a sense of accomplishment.
3. Encourage feedback: Be sure to regularly encourage feedback and ask for suggestions from the team. This will help improve communication and it could help a project or goal become easier.
4. Encourage team bonding: Organize activities, outings, or BBQs outside of work so that team members are able to get to know each other on a deeper level. This would create some great friendships and contribute to a better overall workflow.
5. Offer incentives: A great way for people to get to performing at the optimal levels is to offer recognition or reward for outstanding team members. Have certificates, awards, or small gifts for people that stood out in the team or demonstrated leadership. This will also encourage others to work more actively on the team’s next project or goal.