Life purpose test – What is your higher self asking of you? This life purpose test will clarify your higher spiritual and soul purpose. Take this quiz today and gain insights into your heart’s desire and who you are meant to be. Life Purpose is NOT a job description. It focuses more on qualities and the journey, not the destination. In this test the answers may not come easy, so trust your inner guidance.
Before you do this quiz, set an intention to open to connect with: To read, complete and submit the full test go to higher purpose
your highest calling,
how you see others,
your highest aspirations,
your deepest meaning,
your highest virtues (truth, beauty, goodness, unity),
your heart’s desire,
your most sacred aspects of life and
what you totally enjoy doing.
For each question, choose one answer which best describes your situation and click on the box next to that answer. If none of the options fits, leave the question blank.
1. What do you sense might be your true vocation or service?
- Leading and liberating others out of bad situations
- Lovingly teaching or nurturing others
- Stimulating others’ minds, creativity, ability to communicate and reason
- Mediating others’ conflicts, harmonizing
- Focusing your mind on new truths, concepts or scientific principles
- Inspiring others, leading by example, seeking highest ideals
- Organizing others, manifesting ideals into form
2. What is your most joyous and meaningful activity?
- Experiencing freedom or oneness
- Thinking and planning
- Unravelling life’s mysteries, solving problems
- Bringing order out of chaos, bringing spirit into matter
- Being in love, supporting others
- Harmonizing the highs and lows or bringing peace to conflict
- Connecting with a cause or what you love
3. What is your heart’s desire?
- To live in beauty
- To see tangible results and accomplishments
- Hands-on co-creation with the Life force
- To attain and express the highest ideals
- To experience and express highest wisdom and love
- To know truth expressed through form
- To carry out divine will
4. How do you experience selflessness?
- Through being part of a coordinated group and experiencing humility
- Devotion to others and ideals
- Discovering pure knowledge to assist others
- Compassion and tolerance for others
- Helping others use their minds more
- Nurturing and supporting
- Focusing on the bigger picture that dwarfs yourself
5. What is your true guidance?
- Intuitive connections and feeling oneness
- Live up to your highest potential
- Reasoning and resourcefulness
- Right action and restoring order
- Wholeness and integration of dualities
- Spiritual values and principles
- Advancement of truth
6. What do you hold sacred in your life?
- A life plan or theories of oneness
- Experience of the oneness of life
- Sacred objects, rituals and appreciation of universal design
- Love, intimacy, relationships
- Beauty, arts, balance
- Mystery of nature’s intelligence
- An ideal or object of devotion
7. What are your highest virtues?
- Truth, persistence, accuracy, precision, discrimination
- Beauty, intuition, generosity, imagination
- Loyalty, devotion, vision, idealism, sincerity
- Understanding, abstract thinking, planning, flexibility
- Strength, courage, power, independence
- Order, self reliance, courage, transformation, practicality
- Love, faith, compassion, calmness