You may be just one person in this world, but to one person, at one time, you are the world. Imagine if each individual looked for the opportunity to help others each day. Imagine the difference that would make.
“If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one.” Mother Teresa
- Can for kindness – you can collect cans of non perishable foods and give to refuge or other organisation who would benefit
- Soap Saver – Getting a bunch of people who all travel for work and stay at lots of hotels to donate the free soap, shampoo and conditioner towards a group that would benefit
- Book Giving – Collect books and distribute to needy groups (which might be in a poor country)
- Charity Day – Sausage sizzle, selling chocolates etc. to raise money for a local charity in need
- Buying the train or bus ticket for the person behind you
- Donating some of your professional services to someone in need on the day – free hour consultation / etc….
- Buy a stranger a cup of coffee
- On a rainy day, buy a few umbrella’s and give them to those who don’t have one and are getting wet.
- Visit your local church and ask if there is any family that might need your help
The possibilities are endless.
Visit the Pay it Forward website here