To view the original article click here
There are many ways to build stronger and closer relationships, so here are a few:
1. Make time each day to spend with your family. This might include “family time” that is fixed each day, or time that you find around other commitments.
2. Arrange a day out with friends you haven’t seen for a while.
3. Switch off the TV tonight and play a game with the children, or just talk.
4. Speak to someone new today.
5. Have lunch with a colleague.
6. Visit a friend or family member who needs support or company.
7. Volunteer at a local school, hospital or community group. This is also a way of giving your time.
8. Friends of the Elderly needs volunteers to help out with its day centres, befriending services and activities in care homes, and to get involved in its Be a Friend campaign.