Parents and their children are spending less time interacting with each other. As a result, many children are getting less personal love and attention than their parents did. American Demographics reported that parents today spend roughly 40 percent less time with their children than parents did a generation ago.
Keep in mind, quantity time and quality time are both important when choosing activities. So build memories by keeping your family time creative and enjoyable.
Here are 8 tips to better family time:
1. Eat together and listen to each other
2. Read often with your children
3. Work together around the house
4. Help with homework
5. Start a hobby or project with your children
6. Play games as a family
7. Plan family days out
8. Encourage athletic activities
Click here for original article